Blue Plaque reads: "Built soon after 1860 for residents of the affluent middle class suburb, in 1924 it became a Spanish and Portuguese Synagogue, and from 1952 to 1960 the Sinai Reform Synagogue.
From 1961 to 1974, as the Jinnah Mosque, it was the first mosque in Leeds." It is now flats.1903 Chapel, became a church in 1980 with some rebuilding and became part of the Leeds South and West Methodist Circuit in September 2015.
Services on the second, third and any fifth Sunday are led by the Methodist Minister or a local preacher.
Located at the base of Broadcast Tower, also known as "The Rusty Building", which is part of Leeds Beckett University.
Replaced previous church building which closed in 2007.
The Chapel was built by Robert Dyneley of Bramhope Hall, at his own expense.
It is now maintained by Bramhope and Carlton Parish Council.
The Council, therefore, decided that the church should close.
On Sunday, 8th October 2017, the Church held its final services, celebrating 182 years of witness and worship in the centre of Leeds."The Salem Chapel opened in 1791, while the bow front was added in 1906.
Not used for regular worship but available for weddings, funerals, blessings.
Formerly Trinity United Reformed Church, now a community church.
Previously located at Templar Street in the original Jewish quarter in Leeds (1874), then in St.
Alban’s Street until 1886, then in Upper Hope Street, then moved to Newton Road, Chapeltown (1937), then to current location in 1969.
It was reordered around 1987 to create a smaller nave and a narthex. Part of the Anglican parish of Beeston, along with St Mary's, Beeston, and also part of the Leeds South and West Methodist Circuit (formerly Leeds South Circuit). After the Baptist Church on Bryan Street, Farsley closed down in 2004, the local Baptist congregation signed an agreement with the Methodist church on Back Lane to allow them to share the facilities and use of the church. Formerly known as Brunswick Methodist Church until congregations from 2 other Methodist churches in Garforth amalgamated as their buildings went to other uses.